Today we have another awesome recipe called, “Four-Ingredient Red Curry Chicken.” It’s made using just four main ingredients and coconut oil. From prep to the first bite takes only 30 minutes. This meal serves up to six people making it perfect for the ideal dinner for a small family. If you want to cut carbs and focus on a more protein type meal– use less vermicelli and more chicken. Try it out!
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package skinless, boneless
- chicken breast halves, cut into small cubes
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of coconut (such as Trader Joe’s® Extra Thick and Rich)
- 1 (11 ounce) bottle red Thai curry sauce (such as Trader Joe’s®)
- 1/2 (16 ounce) package dried rice stick vermicelli noodles
- Heat oil in a large skillet on high heat. Add chicken cubes; cook until browned, about 2 minutes per side. Reduce heat to medium-high and add coconut cream and curry sauce. Cook until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 5 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil; stir in vermicelli pasta and return to a boil. Cook pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally until the pasta is tender yet firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain.
- Reduce skillet heat to simmer. Add the noodles and let simmer until flavors are absorbed, about 5 minutes. Divide chicken and noodles among individual serving bowls.
Recipe & Image: