Today, we found a pretty special recipe called “Freezer-Friendly Thai Chicken.” This recipe can serve an entire family in just under 30 minutes. This recipe can be served over rice and salad. If you want to stay on the healthier end, stick with a Thai Chicken salad. Add peanuts if you want a little crunch to it.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened light coconut milk
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 teaspoons sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 cups thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup thinly bias-sliced carrots
- 1 cup fresh snow pea pods
- 5 1/3 tablespoons sesame oil
- Whisk together coconut milk, soy sauce, peanut butter, sriracha, and lime juice in a large bowl. Add chicken, red bell pepper, carrots, and snow peas; toss to coat.
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-low heat then add chicken mixture; cook, stirring until heated through, about 10 minutes.
Recipe & Image: