We have an awesome, quick and healthy salad recipe called “Fruit Salad in Seconds”. This recipe is perfect for the people on-the-go. It’s super easy to make. It takes only 10 minutes, serves 12 and is just 81 calories. Use less yogurt if you want to try to cut a few calories. Try this out!
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 pound seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 (8 ounce) container strawberry yogurt
- In a large bowl, toss together strawberries, grapes, bananas, and strawberry yogurt. Serve immediately.
Recipe & Image: