Today we have a unique chicken recipe called, “Lime Garlic Chicken.” One of the best parts about this recipe is that it not only uses white meat in chicken but also the healthiest part of the chicken in the chicken breast. The lime and garlic sauteed on the chicken add immense flavor to something that normally tastes plain. Try it out!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into strips
- 1 cup butter
- 2 medium heads garlic, diced
- 1 lime, halved
- lemon pepper to taste
- Mix flour, salt, and pepper together in a resealable plastic bag. Add chicken, seal bag and shake to coat. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and saute 3 to 4 minutes, until it starts to change color. Saute coated chicken strips with butter and garlic for 10 to 15 minutes, until cooked through and juices run clear.
- Squeeze lime over chicken and sprinkle with lemon pepper. Serve hot.
Recipe & Image: