Today we’ve got another awesome chicken recipe called, “Garlic Chicken.” This recipe is super easy to make. It takes about 55 (35 of it being cook time) minutes, serves 4, and is right about 300 calories; therefore making this one of the most ideal dinners to make after work. Avoid Parmesan cheese if you are looking to cut calories and dairy as we do not think it adds much to this dish. Try it out!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil and garlic in a small saucepan over low heat until warmed, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer garlic and oil to a shallow bowl.
- Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a separate shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken breasts in the olive oil-garlic mixture using tongs; transfer to bread crumb mixture and turn to evenly coat. Transfer coated chicken to a shallow baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink and juices run clear, 30 to 35 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Recipe & Image: