Today we have a pretty awesome recipe for you. It’s called the Garlic Chicken. It’s crispy on the outside and soft in the inside. It takes less than an hour to make and can be consumed either at lunch or during dinner time. Avoid the cheese, if you want to cut the calories. Enjoy!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil and garlic in a small saucepan over low heat until warmed, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer garlic and oil to a shallow bowl.
- Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a separate shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken breasts in the olive oil-garlic mixture using tongs; transfer to bread crumb mixture and turn to evenly coat. Transfer coated chicken to a shallow baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink and juices run clear, 30 to 35 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Recipe & Image: