We found another pretty awesome shrimp recipe. It’s called Garlic Shrimp Linguine. This recipe is a bit unhealthier as it contains a Parmesan cheese and a tablespoon of butter, but feel free to mix in your own ingredients that you will feel will not take away from taste but at the same time enhance the nutritional value of this recipe. Try it out and let us know what you think.
- 1 pound uncooked linguine
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium low heat; add wine, cheese, garlic, parsley and salt and pepper to taste. Simmer over low heat for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Increase heat to medium high and add shrimp to saucepan; cook for about 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp begins to turn pink. Do not overcook.
- Divide pasta into portions and spoon sauce on top; garnish with Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley, if desired.
Recipe & Image: AllRecipes