Sometimes it can be difficult to consume veggies on an everyday basis. We’ve discovered a pretty awesome recipe that you might WANT to consume veggies on an everyday basis. This recipe is called “Ginger Veggie Stir-Fry”. This recipe is something that can be made with a variety of veggies and not just the ones we listed below, so feel free to go wild and create your own concoction. Let us know!
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch 1 1/2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh ginger root, divided
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, divided
- 1 small head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 3/4 cup julienned carrots
- 1/2 cup halved green beans
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- In a large bowl, blend cornstarch, garlic, 1 teaspoon ginger, and 2 tablespoons vegetable oil until cornstarch is dissolved. Mix in broccoli, snow peas, carrots, and green beans, tossing to lightly coat.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Cook vegetables in oil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent burning. Stir in soy sauce and water. Mix in onion, salt, and remaining 1 teaspoon ginger. Cook until vegetables are tender but still crisp.
Recipe & Image: AllRecipes