We’ve discovered this super tasty Zoodle (Zucchini Noodles) recipe called “Greek Zoodle Salad.” Zoodles are a great alternative to the traditional carb-filled noodles. Zoodles gives a texture that mimics noodles but without the terrible carbs that are involved. This recipe takes about 25 minutes to consume, serves 4, and is just a paltry 147 calories. Avoid cheese if you’re looking to cut additional calories! Try it out!
- 2 zucchini
- 1/4 English cucumber, chopped
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved, or more to taste
- 10 pitted kalamata olives, halved, or more to taste
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 ounces crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Cut zucchini into noodle-shaped strands using a spiralizing tool. Place “zoodles” in a large bowl and top with cucumber, tomatoes, olives, red onion, and feta cheese.
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, and pepper together in a bowl until dressing is smooth; pour over “zoodle” mixture and toss to coat. Marinate salad in refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes.
Recipe & Image: