We’ve discovered a pretty amazing Green Egg Salad that is the perfect meal for breakfast. This recipe is great because it uses healthy ingredients like avocado over mayonnaise. It can be made quickly in just under 15 minutes. It’s ideal for a family because this recipe can serve up to 7 people! Avoid the yogurt if you have dairy issues. Try it out!
- 7 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 2 avocados – peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1 1/2 cups chopped spinach
- 2 stalks celery, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes, or to taste
- garlic powder, or to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Mash eggs and avocado together in a bowl. Stir spinach, celery, and yogurt into the egg mixture; season with red pepper flakes, garlic powder, and black pepper.
Recipe & Image: