We found an awesome recipe today called, “Grilled Cauliflower.” It’s simple and can be made in 35 minutes. It uses only 4 ingredients. Cauliflower is highly nutritious. One serving on cauliflower contains 77 percent of your daily vitamin C needs. Try this out!
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into thick slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt (such as LAWRY’S®)
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Sprinkle cauliflower slices on both sides with olive oil, brown sugar, and seasoned salt.
- Cook cauliflower on the grill until char marks appear, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a grill-safe pan with a lid, cover, and continue cooking on grill until tender, about 20 minutes.
Recipe & Image: