White meat is generally the healthiest meat to consume. In our latest recipe find, we avoid frying the chicken and provide a grilling option that is sure to entice your taste buds.
- 2 tbspn of olive oil
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lemon, halved
- kosher salt
- Preheat grill for 5 mins.
- Drizzle olive oil on the chicken breasts. using tongs, place chicken on grill covered on high for 3 mins. Then flip it over and cook again for 3 more mins on high.
- Reduce the grill heat to low and flip the chicken again. cover and continue to cook for 3 mins and then flip it over. Do this until the meat thermometer reads 160 degrees when inserted into thickest part of chicken
- Remove chicken and lemon the chicken to your taste.
Recipe Credit: Delish