Grilled oysters are a great source of protein, they are low in calories, and low in fat. The fact that they are low in calories, makes you feel fuller after eating while limiting your calorie intake. Oysters also have a lot of good nutrients such as vitamin A, E, C, etc. Try this awesome grilled oysters recipe we found and let us know what you think below!
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 2 teaspoons shallots, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons cilantro, minced
- Oysters on the half shell
- Mix the butter with the shallots, sriracha, lime, salt, and cilantro. Let set up in the fridge. It doesn’t have to set up completely but it should be more solid than liquid
- Meanwhile, heat the grill (or broiler) until very hot.
- Toss each oyster with a dollop of butter.
- Grill (or broil) for 3-4 minutes.
Recipe & Image Credits: 52Foods