Today we have a heart-healthy meal called, “Grilled Peanut Chicken.” Chicken has always been one of our favorite proteins to consume because its low in calories and is generally extremely healthy for you. What makes this recipe special is that it contains a lot of flavoring such as curry powder, cayenne pepper, both of which really enhance the taste of the chicken. It takes only 30 minutes to make and is only 175 calories. Try it out!
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/3 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 dash ground cayenne pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a bowl, mix the peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, curry powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place chicken on grate, and brush with 1/2 the sauce. Grill 6 to 8 minutes. Turn chicken, and brush with remaining sauce. Continue grilling 6 to 8 minutes, until chicken juices run clear.
Recipe & Image: