Today we have a great fish recipe called “Grilled Salmon I.” Salmon is one of our favorite proteins to consume. It’s light on calories and is generally extremely healthy. This recipe takes a while to cook but is well worth it. It takes a little over 2 and a half hours, serves 6, and is a bit over 300 calories. This recipe includes the use of soy sauce, which brings out a unique taste to the salmon. Try it out!
- 1.5 points of salmon fillets
- lemon pepper
- garlic powder
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup veggie oil
- Season salmon fillets with lemon pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
- In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and vegetable oil until sugar is dissolved. Place fish in a large resealable plastic bag with the soy sauce mixture, seal, and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Place salmon on the preheated grill, and discard marinade. Cook salmon for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Recipe & Image: