Kebobs are one of our favorite meals to consume. They are perfect for weight loss because they enforce portion control pretty well. Of course, this won’t work well if you eat 10 Kabobs, but if you can eat one or two instead of 10, you are setting yourself up for success. Just give your stomach a few minutes to feel full in between. These Kabobs are made with chicken, and the Hawaiian flavoring adds a kick to it. Try it out!
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- In a shallow glass dish, mix the soy sauce, brown sugar, sherry, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic powder. Stir the chicken pieces and pineapple into the marinade until well coated. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Thread chicken and pineapple alternately onto skewers. Grill 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, or until chicken juices run clear.
Recipe & Image: