We’ve got a tasty yet healthy dessert recipe called, “Healthy Banana Cookies.” These take a little time to make (around 50 minutes), but it serves up to 36 people and is just 56 calories per serving. This recipe utilizes bananas, oats, dates, and vanilla extract as a robust flavor, sugar substitute. Try it out!
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup dates, pitted and chopped
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas. Stir in oats, dates, oil, and vanilla. Mix well, and allow to sit for 15 minutes. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly brown.
Recipe & Image: