Today we bring to you an awesome healthy recipe called Oven Roasted Potatos. These ones are done with less olive oil more herbs which makes it healthy. It’s relatively easy to make. It takes only 35 minutes and serves at least 4. Try it out and let us know what you think.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
- Combine oil, garlic, basil, rosemary, parsley, red pepper flakes, and salt in a large bowl. Toss in potatoes until evenly coated. Place potatoes in a single layer on a roasting pan or baking sheet.
- Roast in preheated oven, turning occasionally, until potatoes are brown on all sides, 20 to 30 minutes.
Recipe & Image: AllRecipes