Enjoy places like Chipotle? Here is your chance to stay at home and make a Chipotle-like burrito bowl that will keep you on a healthy course.
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 cup salsa
- 3 cups of chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 tablespoons black beans
- 2 tablespoons corn
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled, and diced
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves.
- In a large sauce pan of 1.5 cups water, cook rice according to the package instructions. let it cool, stir in the salad and set aside.
- Assemble the bowl, divide rice mixtures into serving bowls. top with lettuce, corn, black beans, tomatoes, avocado, and cilantro.