Today we introduce an awesome quick and healthy recipe called “Honey Garlic Chicken w/ Rosemary.” It can be made in just under 1 hour and feeds an entire family. The rosemary and garlic add the perfect flavoring and spice to the chicken. It’s the perfect healthy and tasty meal to consume after a hard day of work.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons rosemary salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup honey
- 6 skinless chicken thighs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic powder, rosemary, salt, and pepper; simmer until flavors combine, about 1 minute. Stir in honey; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Dip chicken into sauce, 1 piece at a time, until coated. Place chicken on a 9×13-inch baking pan; pour remaining sauce over chicken.
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove from oven; immediately turn over chicken with tongs to coat the top with sauce.
Recipe & Image:AllRecipes.com