Oysters are a good source of protein, they are low in fat and have low calories. This makes them a perfect candidate of foods for people who are looking to either stay fit or lose some extra pounds. We found this awesome and healthy recipe that combines the two ways in this amazing oysters recipe. Try it out below and let us know!
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 heirloom tomatoes, quartered
- 1 Serrano chili
- 1 fennel stalk (bulb removed)
- 6 oysters, with liquor reserved
- Celery leaf
- Heat the honey in a pot until bubbly. Add the tomatoes, fennel, and chili. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Blend the mixture and strain. Finish with salt and oyster liquor, then remove from heat.
- Add oysters to the broth and warm through. Pour oysters and broth into shell. Add celery leaf for garnish.
Recipe & Image Source: 52Food