Today, we have an excellent breakfast recipe called, “Hummingbird Carrot Cake Oatmeal.” Its the perfect on the go receipt for the busy bees. It takes just 13 minutes to make a bowl and is only 300 calories. It’s the ideal way to start your morning. Give this recipe a try!
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup sliced carrot
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- Combine pineapple, carrot, and water in a microwave-safe bowl. Cook in the microwave until carrots and pineapple are partially softened, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir almond milk, oats, cinnamon, and ginger into the bowl. Cook in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir. Continue microwaving in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until oats are tender, 1 to 2 minutes more. Top with walnuts.
Recipe & Image: