Today we’ve got a great Instant Pot recipe called “Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs”. Instant Pot is one of our favorite tools to make food because it does it in a very fast and efficient manner without sacrificing much quality. This recipe is no different. It takes an hour from prep to first bite, serves 4, and is only 330 calories. Try it out!
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 rack baby back pork ribs
- 1 cup beef broth
- Combine salt, brown sugar, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and black pepper in a small bowl for the spice rub.
- Cut the rack of ribs into 4 equal portions. Rub all sides of each piece with spice rub.
- Pour broth into a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Add ribs in a teepee formation. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions; set timer for 30 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove lid. Move ribs to the baking sheet using tongs. Brush ribs on all sides with barbeque sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 7 minutes. Turn ribs and continue baking until meat pulls away easily from the bone, about 7 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).