“This simple vegan cabbage soup is perfect for a detox diet. It’s a tasty no-fuss recipe that takes 30 minutes to make in your Instant Pot®.” – Fioa Instant Pot recipes are great because they are easy and quick to make. Try this “Instant Pot® Vegan Cabbage Detox Soup” and let us know what you think
- 3 cups coarsely chopped green cabbage
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried sage
- Combine cabbage, vegetable broth, diced tomatoes, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, and sage in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Close and lock the lid.
- Select high pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions; set timer for 15 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions, 10 to 40 minutes.
- Unlock and remove lid.
Recipes & Images: AllRecipes