Today we’ve got an awesome salad recipe called, “Israeli Tomato & Cucumber Salad.” It’s a super salad. It contains tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, parsley and more. The olive oil is the perfect dressing. Try it out!
- 4 English cucumbers, diced
- 4 Roma (plum) tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 purple onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- Toss cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, garlic, parsley, and mint together in a bowl. Drizzle olive oil and lemon juice over the salad and toss to coat; season with salt and pepper.