Today we’ve got a really quick, tasty, and healthy recipe called Kadai Chicken. It takes 30 minutes to make, servers 4, and is a little over 300 calories. This meal is super filling and is extremely low in calories which makes it the ideal meal to try to cut weight with. It requires only a few common ingredients that you may already have at home. Try it out!
- 5 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 7 dried red chile peppers, finely chopped
- 5 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chile peppers; cook and stir until browned, about 1 minute. Add tomatoes; cook and stir until softened and reduced, about 7 minutes. Stir in chicken; cook and stir until it is dark red and sauce thickens and starts to stick to the pan, 10 to 15 minutes.
Recipe & Image: