Today we’ve got an awesome Kale recipe called, Kale Salad. Kale is one our of most requested ingredients to add into recipes. Kale is highly nutritious. At just 33 calories, one cup of kale has 3 grams of protein, 2.5 grams of fiber, and plenty of vitamins. This salad takes only 10 minutes to make, serves 4, and is just 182 calories. Try it out!
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 bunch kale, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Whisk lemon juice, canola oil, olive oil, sugar, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl. Add kale, tomato, sunflower seeds, and cranberries; toss to combine.
Recipe & Image: