Today we bring to you a special recipe from a special diet called Keto. Although Keto has been directly correlated to the loss of weight, it can sometimes be hard to maintain. The best diet is always CICO, but we have heard of some success utilizing the Keto diet. This recipe is called the Keto Brownie. They are extremely low in carbs which in theory should help increase weight loss. Let us know what you think below.
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 cup coconut oil, divided
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup stevia sugar substitute
- 1 1/3 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8-inch square pan with coconut oil.
- Whisk cocoa powder and baking soda together in a bowl. Add 1/3 cup coconut oil and boiling water; mix until well blended. Add remaining 1/3 cup coconut oil, stevia, and eggs; blend well. Fold almond flour, vanilla extract, and salt into the batter.
- Pour batter into the greased pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is dry and edges have started to pull away from the sides of the pan, 30 to 40 minutes. Let cool before cutting into 12 squares.
Recipe & Images: AllRecipes