Salmon is an excellent healthy source for high quality protein, vitamins, and minerals. Their amazing omega-3 fatty acids are often some of the most talked about health benefit. Here we provide an excellent recipe that will help you get all your daily needs. This recipe can be ready in less than 40 mins total.
- 1 Salmon Fillet
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/4 Cup chopped basil leaves
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 Lemon thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Season the Salmon with salt and pepper. Cut a few slits into the fish with a sharp knife.
- Place the basil leaves into the slits. Spray the filet with cooking spray and arrange the lemon slices up top.
- Fold the edges of foil around the fish so that it is airtight packet.
- Place the fish in the oven for roughly 25 mins. Make sure the thickest part of the filet reads at least 145 degrees.
Recipe & Image Credits: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/229032/parchment-baked-salmon/