Today, we bring to you our 12th recipe in our Lunch Box Hacks Series. This specific recipe is called Roasted Veggie Pasta. Its super quick (30 minutes all together), serves 3 people and contains less than 500 calories per serving. This makes it the ideal lunch box hack. It fulfills all our requirements. Try it out and let us know what you think.
- 1/4 pound fresh asparagus
- 2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 pound crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 10 cloves roasted garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tomato, quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces dry fettuccini noodles
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons tapenade
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare asparagus by trimming woody base and cutting diagonally into 4 inch pieces.
- In a roasting pan, combine asparagus, bell pepper, mushrooms, roasted garlic and tomato. Sprinkle with rosemary and oregano, then drizzle with olive oil. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Toss with Parmesan cheese, tapenade and roasted vegetables.
Recipe & Image: AllRecipes