In continuation with our Lunch Box hacks we bring to you our fifth recipe. This one being made with chicken and beer! Chicken is considered the best white meat to consume. It is low in calories. Which makes it a perfect weight loss tool.The is a certain zest that the beer and spices bring. Try this recipe below and let us know what you think. Thanks!
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can light colored beer
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro Salt and pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- In a bowl, mix the lime juice, beer, honey, garlic, cilantro, and salt and pepper until the honey dissolves. Pour the mixture over the chicken, cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil grate.
- Remove chicken from marinade and shake off excess; discard remaining marinade. Grill chicken until tender and juices run clear, about 7 minutes per side.
Recipe & Images: AllRecipes