In continuation with our Lunch Box hacks we bring to you our sixth recipe. This one being made of veggies which makes this a perfect meal for vegetarians! it’s simple, its easy, and its yummy. The lemon adds a little zing to the plain veggies. The veggies give you your daily nutrient needs. This is perfect for you if you are looking for something to make and consume fast. Try it and let us know what you think below.
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup julienne-cut carrots
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt, or to taste
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add broccoli florets and carrots, cover, and steam until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer vegetables to a bowl; add lemon juice and seasoned salt and toss to coat.
Recipe & Image Credits: AllRecipes