Today is officially the first week of summer! Therefore, we have an awesome summer salad called, “Summer Corn Salad Recipe.” It’s the perfect summer meal after a long day in the sun. It’s only 305 calories, so it’s a great meal to help maintain your summer body. Try it out!
- 6 ears corn, husked and cleaned
- 3 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook corn in boiling water for 7 to 10 minutes, or until desired tenderness. Drain, cool, and cut kernels off the cob with a sharp knife.
- In a large bowl, toss together the corn, tomatoes, onion, basil, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Chill until serving.
Recipe & Image: