In an effort to create better and healthier lunch boxes. We’ll be presenting a series of lunch box hacks recipes that we find from all over the web. The first one is called Berry Good Sandwich. It’s a slight twist of the PB&J but in a much healthier form. We even think you might enjoy it more. Try it out and let us know what you think below.
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jam
- 2 fresh strawberries, chopped
- 2 slices of whole-grain bread
- 1 Kwiw peeled and sliced
- Spread the strawberry jam over one slice of bread.
- Top it off with the chopped strawberries.
- Add the top layer of bread.
- Remove crusts (optional)
Recipes & Images: AllRecipes