Today, we have a pretty cool fruit salad recipe called “Broccoli Mango Salad.” It’s one of our favorite salads to make because it combines a great mixture of fruits and veggies. This recipe takes a while to make (4 hours), but it feeds a family of 8 and is just 148 calories. Try this out!
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 4 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 large mango, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- Combine ranch dressing, orange juice, and horseradish in a bowl; mix well and set aside.
- Toss together the chopped broccoli, cubed mango, cashews, and wedged onion in a salad bowl. Pour the dressing over the broccoli mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate at least 4 hours. Add the drained oranges to the salad just before serving.
Recipe & Image: