Today we’ve got a great recipe that all vegans will enjoy. It’s called Mango Salad. This recipe goes great with almost any protein but for today we’ll keep it strictly to veggies. The mango really adds a sweet taste that you that normally get in traditional salads. This recipe takes only 45 mins to make, but serves 8 and is just 21 calories. Try it out!
- 1 mango – peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 fresh jalapeno chile pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a medium bowl, mix mango, red bell pepper, green onion, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice, and lemon juice. Cover, and allow to sit at least 30 minutes before serving.
Recipe & Image: