Today, we’ve got an awesome salmon recipe called “Maple Salmon.” It is extremely easy to prep. The maple syrup is the secret ingredient to making this recipe work. Typically you see maple syrup on breakfast meals, but for this salmon recipe, it adds the right amount of kick. This recipe is especially perfect for those who do not usually like salmon because of the dull taste. The marination process brings out extra flavoring you don’t expect. Try it out!
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound salmon
- In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon uncovered 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.
Recipe & Image: