Salmon is another great meat to consume that contains tons of protein and is low in calories. We’ve discovered another amazing salmon recipe that is very easy to prepare. It’s a recipe that even most salmon haters will appreciate. Give it a try below and let us know what you think!
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound salmon
- In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture.
- Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon uncovered 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.
Recipe Credits: AllRecipes