Chinese stir-fry has been a favorite of ours for a while. It’s not exactly the healthiest dinner you could have, but you could do a lot worst. We discovered this awesome recipe that can be cooked and be ready in less than 20 mins! This recipe is a play off on Chinese Stir-Fry, as it is a healthier and veggie version.
- 3 Tablespoons Toasted Sesame Oil
- 4 Large Eggs, beaten.
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 12 Ounce bag of mixed veggies that have already been cleaned and cut.
- 2 Cups of Bean Sprouts
- 1 Tablespoon of reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of Hoisin Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of Rice Vingar
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil on a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add eggs and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Put the eggs on a plate.
- Wipe out the pan and heat the remaining oil over medium heat.
- Add ginger, garlic and cook for roughly 1 minute.
- Add in the cut up veggies and bean spouts.
- Add soy sauce and vinegar.
- Cook for about 3 minutes. Make sure the veggies are crisp.
- Add any extra eggs, hoisin, cook, uncover and stir.
- Cook for about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve on a nice hot plate.
Recipe & Image Credits: Eating Well