Today we have another unique recipe called “Mother-In-Law Eggs”. We’re guessing they were inspired by somebodies mother in law. This recipe is awesome because it is a good spin on breakfast eggs. It works amazing as either a snack or appetizer. Try it out!
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard (such as Gulden’s®)
- 1 teaspoon hot mustard (such as Sweet Hot Mister Mustard®)
- 1 teaspoon white sugarsalt and pepper to tastepaprika for garnish (optional)
- 6 pimento-stuffed green olives, cut in half
- Place the eggs into a saucepan in a single layer and fill with water to cover the eggs by 1 inch. Cover the saucepan and bring the water to a boil over high heat. Remove from the heat and let the eggs stand in the hot water for 15 minutes. Drain. Cool the eggs under cold running water. Peel once cold. Halve the eggs lengthwise and scoop the yolks into a bowl. Mash the yolks with a fork.
- Stir the mayonnaise, spicy brown mustard, hot mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper into the yolks until well combined. Spoon into a quart-size, resealable plastic bag. Snip a corner off the plastic bag.
- Squeeze the yolk mixture into the egg halves, sprinkle each stuffed egg with paprika, and top with an olive half.
Recipe & Image: