If you are (or trying to be) a savvy snacker, this is the recipe you should try! You don’t need any butter and sugar to make these delicious chocolate mosaic bites. It’s a simple no-bake cake loaded with all nutritious ingredients.
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup cashews
- 5 bananas
- 5 dates
- 3 tbs cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (for drizzling)
- Chop the nuts (hazelnuts, almonds, cashews) in a blender and transfer them into a large bowl.
- Mix together 3 bananas and 5 dates in the blender until soft and chunky.
- Slice 2 bananas and chop the banana slices into halves.
- Stir #2 and #3 into the large bowl with nuts, add cocoa powder, mix together all ingredients with a spatula.
- Cover the bottom of a glassware container with stretch wrap.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared container.
- Let it chill in the freezer 1-2 hours.
- Cut into squares and drizzle with melted chocolate chips.