We’ve got an amazing low-carb recipe called, “No-Cook Chicken Lettuce Wraps”. It’s Asian inspired and works great with deli chicken meat hence the no-cook portion of the recipe. It uses lettuce instead of a carbohydrate wrap which cuts down on calories. This meal is quick and easy to make, taking only 10 minutes. It serves 4 and is just 362 calories. Try this out!
- 1 deli-roasted chicken, meat removed and shredded
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped water chestnuts
- 1/3 cup Asian-style salad dressing
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes, or to taste (optional)
- 1 head Boston lettuce leaves
- Mix chicken, carrots, and water chestnuts in a large bowl.
- Stir salad dressing and yogurt together in a separate bowl until smooth; pour over the chicken mixture and toss to coat.
- Spoon chicken mixture into lettuce leaves. Season with red pepper flakes.
Recipe & Image: