Today we’ve got a delicious healthy low-carb recipe called “No-Cook Chicken Lettuce Wraps.” This recipe is fun not only to eat but also to make. It utilizes lettuce instead of rice paper, thus lowering the amount of carbs. Try it out!
- 1 deli-roasted chicken, meat removed and shredded
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped water chestnuts
- 1/3 cup Asian-style salad dressing
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes, or to taste (optional
- 1 head Boston lettuce leaves
- Mix chicken, carrots, and water chestnuts in a large bowl.
- Stir salad dressing and yogurt together in a separate bowl until smooth; pour over the chicken mixture and toss to coat.
- Spoon chicken mixture into lettuce leaves — season with red pepper flakes.
Recipe & Image: