This is probably one of the most creative and diverse recipes we have ever seen. The end result looks rather unhealthy and tasty but the ingredients used to create this recipe is absolutely healthy. This would make a great breakfast or a snack.
- 1/2 cup of gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baked powder
- 1 container of vanilla bean yogurt
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- Add all ingredients except for blueberries into a blender. Blend until it is silky smooth. Make sure the batter is just the right amount of thickness.
- Lightly coat a large nonstick skillet with butter or cooking spray and heat over medium low heat.
- Dip the batter by 1/4 cup into the skillet. Place blueberries on top and cook until bubbles show up. Then flip it and cook until golden brown. This makes about 4 pancakes
Recipe & Image Credits: Ambitious Kitchen