Oatmeal is an extremely hearty breakfast that a lot of Americans consume on an everyday basis. Here is one of our favorite healthy oatmeal recipes.
- 3.5 cups of water
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2.5 cups of rolled oats
- 2.25 tsp of cinnamon
- 2 larges peaches, chopped
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1-4 tablespoon light brown sugar
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat, add water, and salt. Bring the water to boil. Add oats, cinnamon, and stir.
- Cook for 4 minutes or until oatmeal thickens. Add peaches and brown sugar and cook for an additional minute
- Top w/ blueberries and peaches