If you need a quick on-the-go breakfast or a high-protein snack alternative, try easy peanut butter bars. These peanut butter bars will suppress your hunger instantly and boost your mid-day energy level.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup chopped assorted nuts
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Coat your baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together brown sugar, peanut butter, coconut oil and 2 eggs.
- Add milk and flour until well blended.
- Fill your baking pan with the mixture and spread evenly with a spatula.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let it cool and cut into squares.