Today we’ve got another awesome zoodle recipe called “Pesto Zoodle.” It’s super easy to make and is an excellent alternative to pesto noodles. Its much healthier and has fewer calories. If you want to cut more calories, avoid the cheese. Try it out!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 small zucchini, cut into noodle-shape strands
- 1/2 cup drained and rinsed canned garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 3 tablespoons pesto, or to tastesalt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons shredded white Cheddar cheese, or to taste
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir zucchini until tender and liquid has evaporated, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir garbanzo beans and pesto into zucchini; lower heat to medium-low. Cook and stir until garbanzo beans are warm and zucchini is evenly coated, about 5 minutes; season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer zucchini mixture to serving bowls and top with white Cheddar cheese.
Recipe & Image: