In continuation with our popular Snack Hacks series. We bring to you the forth one. This one is super easy to make and is extremely healthy. This is a rather basic dip but contains a lot of veggies that will fulfill your veggie allotment for that day. Try it out and let us know what you think.
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bag of the healthiest tortilla chips you can find
- In a medium bowl, combine tomato, onion, jalapeno pepper (to taste,) cilantro and green onion.
- Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Stir until evenly distributed. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Consume with chips or whatever you feel like consuming it with.
Recipe & Image: AllRecipes