We usually don’t do waffle recipes because they are not exactly the healthiest, but this one was too tasty to pass up. This recipe is called, “Puff Pasty Waffles.” It takes only 8 minutes to make, feeds a family of 8 and is only 340 calories making this recipe the ultimate family breakfast meal. Add strawberries and berries to increase your daily fruit intake. Try it out!
- 1 – 17.3 ounce package frozen puff pastry, thawed.
- cooking spray
- Line a cutting board with parchment paper. Unfold puff pastry onto cutting board. Cut each sheet into 4 equal squares.
- Preheat a waffle iron according to manufacturer’s instructions. Grease with cooking spray.
- Place one puff pastry square in the preheated waffle iron; cook until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining puff pastry squares.
- Add whatever condiments you feel would enhance this dish.
Recipe & Image: