Today we’ve found a straightforward, tasty, and healthy recipe to consume. It is called “Quick Beef Stir Fry.” This recipe is the ideal meal to consume after a long hard day of work because it takes only 25 minutes, serves a family of 4, and is just a little over 250 calories. You can use a variety of proteins besides beef, including leftovers. Cooking times will vary. Try it out!
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound beef sirloin, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into matchsticks
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Heat vegetable oil in a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir beef until browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Move beef to the side of the wok and add broccoli, bell pepper, carrots, green onion, and garlic to the center of the wok. Cook and stir vegetables for 2 minutes.
- Stir beef into vegetables and season with soy sauce and sesame seeds. Continue to cook and stir until vegetables are tender, about 2 more minutes.
Recipe & Image: